Full Home Checkups
by Certified Home Inspectors
After signing up you will be contacted by your personal Home Manager. We will set up an appointment for an initial assessment by one of our property inspectors.
Once your assessment is complete you will receive your Home Health Report. You will be able to track the health of your home over time and prioritize repairs as you see fit.
- Annual Full Home Checkups
- Life/Safety Hazards Evaluation
- Catalog major systems and appliances
Routine Home Maintenance
Your plan includes routine home maintenance recommended for every home done every six months. These items include the following:
- Service Furnace Filter (clean or replace)*
- Clean Dryer Vent
- Clean Dishwasher Filter
- Clean Garbage Disposal
- Check Fire Extinguishers
- Lubricate Doors & Windows
- Service/Replace Smoke Alarms and CO2 Detectors*
- Service Exhaust Fans in Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Clean Drains (as needed)
- Replace Light Bulbs (as needed)*
* Material costs charged separately
Get Help When You Need It
$99/hour flat rate**
All of our home service technicians are supervised and trained by a licensed general contractor on our team. They know how to keep your home running smoothly and do it the right way. Your Home Manager will be your central point of contact to help arrange service calls or in the event of an emergency.
- Handyman On Demand
- Licensed General Contractors
- Licensed Plumbers
- Licensed Electricians
- HVAC Technicians
** Does not include materials, drawings, or permits.