- Full Property Inspection
- HVAC Cleaning and Service
- Water Heater Service
- Roof & Gutter Cleaning
- Life/Safety Device Servicing
- Roof & Exterior Inspection
- Refrigerator Servicing
- Dishwasher Servicing
- Dryer Servicing
- Range Hood Filter Cleaning
- Garbage Disposal Servicing
- Includes 3 Handyman Hours towards your first home maintenance project
1. How many times will you visit my home?
The standard plan includes 2 visits per year. The Plus and Premium plans include 4 and 12 visits per year respectively.
2. Are parts and materials included?
Materials such as filters, batteries, and other standard items related to servicing the major systems and covered appliances are included under the preventative maintenance plans. Parts and materials for handyman projects or other emergency issues that may arise are not covered.
3. How soon after I sign up do I get my first service?
After signup, you will be scheduled for the first inspection. Once the necessary parts have arrived, then the service schedule will begin.
4. How do I cancel?
You can cancel at any time after the initial 3 months. Cancellation before the first 3 months will incur a termination fee.
5. What if our project requires a permit?
We have licensed general contractors, electricians, and plumbers on staff. If you have projects requiring permits and approvals with the city we can help you get those projects done. Pricing will be quoted independently per project.